Annual Taste of the River Towns
Sunday, April 23, 2017
This restaurant fair is held at St John's Herr Estate (200 Luther Lane, Columbia), and provides an opportunity for guests to sample the wares of local restaurants and food vendors. A balanced menu of offerings and a great variety of tastings will be featured. Look for the vendors and their culinary offerings to be listed below. This ticketed event features open seating from 4:00 to 6:30 pm. Tickets will be available through the Visitors Center (445 Linden Street, Columbia) or by calling 717-684-5249.
2017 participants include:
- Bully's Restaurant and Pub - Bully's will be serving Cream of Crab Soup, as well as another dish that is to be determined.
- Café Garth - A choice of Café Garth's House Blend in Regular or Decaf will be available. French Cream, a Café Garth signature feature, will also be offered to add a creamy, sweet finish to the coffee.
- Hinkle's Pharmacy Restaurant - Menu items are to be determined.
- John Wright Restaurant - Samples of Seared Tuna and Wasabi Mashed Potatoes can be enjoyed at the John Wright Restaurant display.
- Keagy's Produce - Fresh Fruit and Veggie platters from Keagy's will complete your meal.
- McCleary's Public House - Menu items are to be determined.
- Nissley Winery - Tastes of Nissley wines from their vast selection.
- Railroad House Inn - Menu items are to be determined.
- St. John's Herr Estate - Guests can end their meals with Bananas Foster, an annual event favorite, prepared by Chef Jason Gardner of St. John's Herr Estate.
- Windy Lindy's Olde Columbia Pretzel Haus (Columbia Market House) - Soft and Cinnamon Pretzels will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Wepa Puerto Rican Cuisine (Columbia Market House) - Taste Empanadas, Rice & Beans, and Roasted Pork at this Market House vendor.
Learn more about each of our participants by clicking on their names.
|Lancaster County Solid Waste Managemant Authority||St. John's Herr Estate|
Seventh Annual Taste of River Towns Pictures (2016)
|Susquehanna Blue Smoke
|Hinkle's||Hurricane Pizza||St. John's Herr Estate|